We are always on the look out for enthusiastic and talented creatives across all areas of the business.
To introduce yourself for future roles or freelance work get in contact.
Come and work with us at Red Creative.
Social Content Designer - Full time / Permanent Position
Looking for an exciting new role in a creative environment which allows you to develop your skills across a wide range of disciplines? Are you enthusiastic and self-motivated with a head full of innovative ideas? Can you prioritise your own deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
· This role covers a diverse range of marketing collateral – from advertising campaigns and social media content, right through to retail activations. You will be involved in the creation of digital graphics for in-store screens, websites and social media channels along with web creatives, emails and paid ads.
· Creating engaging digital content from Tik Toks and Reels to paid ads for a variety of fashion and lifestyle brands ensuring they are constantly evolving and aligned with current trends for maximum customer engagement.
· You will be research led on new digital social trends and regularly produce overviews of new initiatives to share with our clients and introduce into the teams workflow, providing fresh ideas and creative content solutions to reach our customers and engage.
• Working with the Lead Designer on longer-term content plans to support on new directives through research of direct competitors and newness on the market to wow our clients.
· The position will suit a designer who has a keen eye for the latest digital trends, eager to push boundaries and develop their own skill set.
· You will be involved in all aspects of the design process including researching and art-working.
· With support from the Lead Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on projects from start to finish.
· You will be working collaboratively and independently with the wider team across multiple projects and ensure deadlines are always met; with the assistance of your senior colleagues.
· Maintaining a high standard of design work with a key eye for detail, even when under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
A degree in graphic design or equivalent Visual arts BS/BA – focused on digital.
Min. 18mths of commercial digital design experience in social media after completion of your degree using graphics software applications in a similar studio environment.
Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically - After effects / Indesign / Illustrator / Photoshop / Premier.
Working experience of Blender.
Experience working in this capacity in the fashion and jewellery sector is a definite advantage.
Good working knowledge of website platforms Wix / Readymag / Shopify.
Strong awareness of latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
A passion for social media, you love stating on top of the latest trends and have your own social accounts across the major channels.
Excellent communication skills – verbally, written and visual.
Creative and confident in contributing new ideas.
Must be able to continuously prioritise workload and be adaptable.
Strong skills in layout, colour themes and typography are essential.
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org