COME AND WORK WITH US AT RED
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic and talented creatives across all areas of the business. Get in touch to show us what you can do…
Permanent / Part-time / Freelance / Internship positions available.
LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER
30K+ experience dependent - Working on Fashion and Jewellery Accounts
Looking for an exciting new role in graphic design which allows you to develop your skills across a wide range of disciplines? Are you enthusiastic and self-motivated with a head full on innovative ideas? Can you prioritise your own deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you happy and able to work across both digital and print design? If so, please get in touch…
- This role covers a diverse range of marketing collateral – from branding and logo development, packaging and product print, right through to retail window campaign development and implementation, web creatives, emails and social content.
- Alongside the graphic design, we are looking for someone with a strong awareness of fashion retail. The role involves the ability to develop campaigns, not only graphically but also photographically, pulling together comprehensive visual briefs for the client to sign-up to which leads the visual creative for the full season. This is supported with the ability to art-direct on shoots yourself and pull together comprehensive shoot packs for the team to work to.
- The position will suit an experienced designer who has an equal interest in print and digital media and who wants to get involved in all aspects of the design process from research and concepting right through to artwork and implementation.
- You will be leading the brainstorm sessions with new design ideas and will take responsibility across multiple tasks and projects to run them on time and to a high standard, continually prioritising and adapting as you go.
- Researching new design trends and gathering innovative ideas for improving visual design is a key skill required. Strong skills in layout, colour and typography are essential, experience in 3D visualisation also beneficial.
- You will have a solid proven track record leading a team with strong organisational skills to prioritise and be able to work with minimal supervision on a daily basis, documenting and filing your designs as you go onto our server for the team to access.
- You need to have excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis, demonstrating flexibility as the workflow requires and calm under pressure.
- You need to be able to work independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm at all times to ensure the design work is of the highest quality and fits the clients brief and overall objectives.
- Bi-monthly requirement to travel with business overseas.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent Visual arts BS/BA – both for print and digital.
- Min. 3 years of commercial design experience after degree using graphics software applications in similar studio environment.
- Fluency in adobe creative suite across all standard disciplines, in-design, illustrator, photoshop on apple mac with excellent IT skills.
- Good working knowledge of website platforms wix / shopify etc.
- Experience working with fashion and jewellery retail brands advantageous.
- Experience of both Print and Digital design essential.
- Strong awareness of latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbally, written and visual.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and consistently display exceptional eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and creative ideas to elevate the studio’s production routine and business.
If you have a strong and relevant portfolio and are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch at email@example.com
Video Storyboard Creator
Social Marketing Planner